Hydro2 is a revolutionary spray-on silica sealant which combines full nanotechnology protection with a true wipe-less application. Simply spray Hydro2 on to a wet vehicle surface, rinse off, and watch the surface transform before your eyes. Adding protection and beauty to your vehicle has never been faster, or easier than this. Hydro2 is formulated with the latest Nano Glass Fiber Technology, silicon-polymers, and fluoropolymers giving it immense hydrophobicity, slickness, gloss chemical, and UV-resistance. Hydro2 can be used on its own as a sealant for all hard vehicle surfaces, or over any CQuartz coating for added protection and gloss.
- Protect Everything: Not only body panels but protects calipers, undercarriage, wheel wells, door jambs, in between seals and more
- Ease of Use: Spray on and rinse off
- Dirt and Water repellency
- Instant Vehicle Release: No cure time needed
- Reduces the risk of scratching your paint, as this is a wipe-less solution
- Offers significant protection from UVA and UVB rays and sun damage
- Chemical and fallout Protection
- Revives the high gloss, deep luster, and smoothness of your paint
- Durability: 3 to 6 months
- Concentrate dilutes 1 : 3 with water
- Do NOT apply HydrO2 in the sun or to a hot surface! Applying in this manner will cause streaks that do not wipe off easily.
- In shaded location or shop wash your vehicle and remove any dirt from the surfaces.
- Surface must be well cleaned from soap residue and left wet with water.
- Dilute 1 part HydrO2 to 4 parts water. We recommend a spray bottle for fast and easy application.
- Spray fine mist of diluted HydrO2 on no more than 1/4 of vehicle before rinsing. Very little is needed and no overlap is needed.
- From the time you start spraying a section to rinsing off should be approximately 30 seconds or less.
- Immediately rinse well with strong water pressure to produce physical shock and create a well formed coating.
- Repeat steps 5-7 on the next section of the vehicle rinsing well before moving to next section.
- Finish by "flood rinsing" the vehicle without a spray nozzle to push all the water off from top down.