CarPro HydrO2 100mL
CarPro HydrO2 Concentrate 100ml
A true wipe-less spray sealant that's easy to use and effective. CarPro HydrO2 is formulated with hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers, and fluoropolymers and can be applied to all vehicle surfaces:
- convertible tops
- wheel wells / fender liners
Spray on and rinse off
HydrO2 was specifically formulated to save time and money for pro and enthusiast detailers. It forms a water-repellent coating and is applied by simply spraying and then rinsing off with only water!
The simple spray-and-rinse application saves time and leaves a durable silica shell with a brilliant protected shine. Cars and trucks that are protected with HydrO2 are incredibly easy to maintain.
How does spray-and-rinse application work? HydO2 has a "hydroelectric bonding" chemical effect. It reacts chemically with water contact. This means the coating transforms from hydrophilic (water attracted) to hydrophobic (water repellent). The pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of HydrO2 onto the surface, creating a hydrophobic layer.
HydrO2 is climate and temperature stable. It's an extremely effective long-lasting water repellent and it's resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents, and offers significant UV (Ultra Violet) protection.
For maximum efficiency and the lowest cost, HydrO2 is sold only in concentrated form.
Features of CarPro HydrO2:
- Value – only 30ml needed per average four-door vehicle (including all paint, glass, trim, and wheels)
- Protect Everything – body panels, brake calipers, undercarriage, wheel wells, door jambs, in between seals, and more
- Versatility – use on any surface
- Ease of Use – spray on and rinse off
- Repels Dirt and Water
- Instant Vehicle Release – no cure time needed
- Enormous Time Savings
- No Wiping, Fewer Chances for Scratches – no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint
- UV Protection – reduce sun damage from UVA and UVB rays
- Chemical and Fallout Protection – resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
- Concentrated Value – dilution of 1 part concentrated HydrO2 to 6 parts water
- Beauty – instantly revives the high gloss, deep luster, and smoothness of your paint
- Durability – lasts 3 to 6 Months
- Do NOT apply HydrO2 in the sun or to a hot surface! Applying in this manner will cause streaks that do not wipe off easily.
- In shaded location or shop, wash your vehicle and remove any dirt from the surfaces. For best results, use CarPro Reset or Iron X Snow Soap.
- Surface must be well-rinsed from soap residue and left wet with water.
- Dilute 1 part of concentrated HydrO2 to 6 parts water. We recommend a spray bottle for fast and easy application.
- Spray a fine mist of diluted HydrO2 on no more than 1/4 of vehicle before rinsing. Very little is needed, and no overlap is required.
- The time from when you start spraying a section to rinsing off should be 30 seconds or less.
- Immediately rinse well with strong water pressure to produce physical shock and create a well formed coating.
- Repeat steps 5-7 on the next section of the vehicle rinsing well before moving to next section.
- Finish by "flood rinsing" the vehicle without a spray nozzle to push all the water off from top down.
CarPro HydrO2 concentrate is available in four sizes:
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.