Microfiber Madness IncrediSponge Car Wash Sponge
Just as the IncrediMitt claimed the title of Highest Quality Wash Mitt, the IncrediSponge has now become the highest quality wash sponge.
- Microfiber wash sponge with soft, thick microfibers
Unique sponge material absorbs large loads of water and shampoo
- Can go longer before needing to reload with fresh suds from the bucket
A unique sponge material inside the custom foam shell absorbs a large load of water and shampoo from the bucket. This lets you control the release of your wash solution over a long period of time. You can reload your sponge with fresh suds less frequently, which makes the hand wash process go faster.
The IncrediSponge features a dense, thick, plush pile of ultra-soft microfibers. To minimize the chance of marring and swirl marks, the custom-blended fibers are designed to remove dirt particles from your paintwork and trap them deep until rinsed. Of significant importance, the IncrediSponge easily releases dirt particles when rinsed.
- Plush microfiber pile – 100% genuine "Incredi" microfiber blend (only available from Microfiber Madness)
- Excellent agitation and washing capability
- Extremely soft
- No separation between microfiber surface and interior sponge core
- Extremely high quality
- Extremely soft
- Fibers easily release trapped dirt particles into rinse water
- Shaped for comfortable grip
- Uniquely integrated Incredi sponge foam material does not lose its shape, deform, or warp.
- Blend: 92% Polyester / 8% Viscose
- Size: 9" x 5" x 2 1/2"
- Texture: Ultra-soft
- Color: Blue and white
- Designed and manufactured in Germany
- Microfiber towels should only be washed with other microfiber towels. If you wash with other types of fabrics like cotton, etc., the microfiber will retain lint from those fabrics.
- Wash with a microfiber detergent without additives or scents.
- Rinsing brand new towels in the washer is always a good habit, but also be aware that some colors may bleed onto others if you mix colors during that first wash cycle.
- Water temperature for washing microfibers should not exceed 60°C / 140°F.
- Dry on a very low heat cycle. Dry microfibers that are heated too hot will melt and become a danger to paint.
- NEVER use fabric softeners or dryer sheets with microfiber towels.
- After use, microfiber should be washed, stored, and kept separate according to their task. In other words you would never use a wheel towel and then mix it with your paint towel. Mixing wax and sealant towels with glass and drying towels are a good way to remove absorbency from or cause streaking with your drying towels. Interior or doorjamb towels will collect sand and particles you would never want in your paint buffing towels so keep those separate as well just to be safe.