Microfiber Madness Incredimitt Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt
- Soft microfibers safely collect dirt from the surface of the vehicle
- Large, easy-grip microfiber wash mitt to wash cars and trucks
- The mitt fibers and sponge will carry a large load of shampoo and water from the bucket to the car
- After the exterior hand wash has been completed, clean the mitt in your washing machine with microfiber detergent
In early 2013, after a year of intense testing, Microfiber Madness released the premium microfiber "Incredimitt". The Incredimitt redefined the term "quality microfiber wash mitt".
The Incredimitt merges the best of both wash mitt theories. Utilizing the well-know cleansing abilities of microfiber, they created a special blend of fibers enabling a thick pile similar to those found in premium quality wool washmitts. The Incredimitt features a thick, dense, plush pile of ultra-soft microfibers. It is designed for even the most careful, exacting detailers to complete a gentle, thorough hand-wash of their vehicle.
A unique sponge material built between the liner and microfiber absorbs a good load of water from the bucket, providing a wash solution that you can release over an extended period. The premium-quality inner lining provides comfort and durability. The unique fibers allow the mitt to glide smoothly across the surface.
The plush custom-blended fibers are designed to remove dirt particles from your paintwork and trap them deep in the mitt until it is rinsed. The Incredimitt easily releases dirt particles when rinsed. Releasing the dirt and particles from the mitt fibers is essential to minimize swirl marks in the paint finish.
- Plush microfiber pile
- Excellent agitation and washing capability
- Extremely soft
- Fibers easily release trapped dirt particles into rinse water
- Durable, comfortable, effective
- High-quality interior liner
- Sponge-ingrained layer inside the mitt liner
- Comfortable synthetic cuff
- Blend: 92% Polyester / 8% Viscose
- Size: 10" x 8"
- Strand Length: 1 1/2"
- Texture: Ultra-soft
- Color: Blue & white
- Designed and manufactured in Germany
- Microfiber towels should only be washed with other microfiber towels. If you wash with other types of fabrics like cotton, etc., the microfiber will retain lint from those fabrics.
- Wash with a microfiber detergent without additives or scents.
- Rinsing brand new towels in the washer is always a good habit, but also be aware that some colors may bleed onto others if you mix colors during that first wash cycle.
- Water temperature for washing microfibers should not exceed 60°C / 140°F.
- Dry on a very low heat cycle. Dry microfibers that are heated too hot will melt and become a danger to paint.
- NEVER use fabric softeners or dryer sheets with microfiber towels.
- After use, microfiber should be washed, stored, and kept separate according to their task. In other words you would never use a wheel towel and then mix it with your paint towel. Mixing wax and sealant towels with glass and drying towels are a good way to remove absorbency from or cause streaking with your drying towels. Interior or doorjamb towels will collect sand and particles you would never want in your paint buffing towels so keep those separate as well just to be safe.