CarPro CQuartz UK 3.0 Ceramic Coating 30ml Kit
CarPro CQuartz UK 3.0 Ceramic Coating Kit
Improved Formula for Easier Application
The new and improved CQuartz UK 3.0 ceramic coating makes it easy to apply on vehicles in all climates – hot, cold, humid, or dry.
Rivaling professional grade products, CQuartz UK has been embraced by fans all across the world. CQuartz UK is renowned for being the strongest coating on the open market. In REAL WORLD side-by-side, apples-to-apples stress tests, CarPro found CQuartz outlasts competing coating products. Now CarPro has improved CQuartz UK even further with this user-friendly evolution.
Benefits of CQuartz Ceramic Coating
CQuartz UK 3.0 offers incredible resistance to chemicals, salt, and environmental damage as well as provide excellent UV protection. The high silica-quartz content creates a hard glassy layer across painted or gel-coat surfaces. CQuartz UK adds incredible levels of depth to the paint along with unbelievable water and dirt repellency and a rugged durability measured in years!
- (1) 30ml bottle of CQuartz UK 3.0 (Use 15ml+/- per coat for an average size car)
- (1) CarPro Foam Applicator Block
- (5) 4-inch Microfiber Suede Applicators
- Now easy-to-use in a wide range of temperatures!
- Protection and gloss superior to that of competitor "professional coatings" but easy to use for all detailers
- Extremely high Sio2 quartz content
- Deep gloss that lasts!
- Easy maintenance with "self cleaning" properties (stays cleaner than other products on the market)
- Resistance to wash induced marring, bird dropping damage, stains, high or low temperatures, and traffic film
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Durability: 2 years or more
- Average Thickness: 1~2 Micron per coat
- Coverage 15ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 110°
- Minor filling
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 100F
- For best results, have all surfaces 100% clean and polished to a high level.
- Before polishing, decontaminate the vehicle with Iron X iron remover, Tar X tar remover, and detailing clay.
- Use CarPro Eraser (panel prep cleanser) to remove all oils and residue from the surface before applying the coating. This is important because residue left on the paint will compromise the durability of CQuartz.
- Use only with good ambient lighting. You need to see when CQuartz flashes / dries on the surface.
- Shake CQuartz UK well.
- Wrap a 4" suede microfiber around the grey side of the included foam applicator block.
- Slowly open bottle and drag one line of product across applicator.
- Spread across paint in a criss-cross pattern. Try covering an area of two square feet at a time. Attempting larger areas creates a risk of missing spots with imperfect coverage.
- Buff off as soon as the CQuartz flashes (within 1-5 minutes depending) using a CarPro No-Lint Ultra Towel.
- Be sure to remove all excess residue before moving to the next section.
- Switch out the suede microfiber applicators regularly.
- 30-60 minutes after application is the recommended window to apply CarPro Reload. Wait until next day for Reload if you miss the window.
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application (for best results keep dry 24 hours).
- Gently wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours.
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5 days after application.
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sunlight after application to speed the curing.
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface
- Do not re-use suede applicators
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with on paint
- Wear hand protection
- Wear respiratory protection such as painters mask
Note: TCCA and FAA regulations prohibit this product from being shipped via DHL, UPS, Canada Post or FedEx express air freight services. This item can only be shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx ground freight options to destinations in Canada and the continental USA.
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.