CarPro Eraser 500ml
CarPro Eraser 500mL
- Pre-coating cleanser
- Completely removes polishing oils prior to the application of CQuartz ceramic coating (or any coating, wax, or sealant).
- Makes an excellent streak free glass cleaner.
- Works as a general purpose degreaser and cleaner
- Great for tires – leaves rubber cleaner than a tire wash and scrub alone.
Why Detailers Use Eraser:
Until now IPA (isopropyl alcohol) and water mixture, have been used to remove polish residue and fillers from auto paint before a wax or paint sealant are applied. This step allows you to check your work following compounding and it is supposed to ensure a totally clean paint surface on which the LSP (last step product) can bond. IPA loosens oil but the problem occurs as oil can be spread around or redeposited as you wipe the paint.
Eraser goes a step further with its intense cleaners that dissolve oils. Eraser breaks down polish residue as well as removing dust. It has the added bonus of cleaning better than an ordinary IPA, due to its patented degreasing formula.
Eraser makes it possible for everyone to get the perfectly clean surface prior to the application of Cquartz or any other coating, wax, or sealant. Furthermore, with our proprietary blend you will not find even a hint of that nasty IPA smell when using Eraser
- Eraser is an intense cleaner designed to dissolve oil particles and remove polish residue to prepare the paintwork for Cquartz (or another ceramic coating).
- When you wipe down your polished vehicle with Eraser Intense Oil & Polish Cleanser, you’re removing oils, fillers, and dust completely.
- Application of CQuartz or your chosen LSP will bond much better and create a long-lasting shine with great protection while giving the user peace of mind as to the quality of the surface prior.
- Eraser also has anti-static components to resist dusting after wiping. The paint will stay dust-free while you’re in the process of applying Cquartz so you don’t have to keep re-cleaning panel by panel.
- Eraser contains no silicone and is completely safe for use in paint shops and body shops.
- Eraser smells great, which is definitely not true of a homemade IPA! CarPro Eraser Intense Oil & Polish Cleanser is the next step and an evolution beyond IPA.
- Prepare your vehicle for the best results with Cquartz by erasing oil and polish residue.
- Due to Eraser key ingredients and make up Eraser also makes a fantastic glass cleaner and degreaser. It leaves glass streak-free and crystal-clear, with the added benefit of a static-free finish, so the glass stays cleaner longer.
- Flip and change out your towels often as you work across the vehicle.
500 ml spray bottle
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.