Swissvax SAMURAÏ Carnauba car wax (30% Vol.) for Japanese cars (incl. GTR and soft clear coats) , 200ml
- Standard wax with 30% Vol. of pure Brazilian Grade one Carnauba wax specifically blended for post 1988 Japanese vehicles
- Produces a streak-free gloss and is also matched to their particular JIS-3 and JIS-4 multilayer paint finishes
- Non-resistant to soda lye and salt water
- Prepare the paintwork with Cleaner Fluid prior to the wax application
Please note: Before the wax is applied for the first time, it is imperative that the paintwork is pretreated with Cleaner Fluid Regular. Otherwise the wax will not bond with the paintwork.
Samura addresses the special needs of post 1988 Japanese paint systems including their particular JIS-3 and JIS-4 multilayer paint finishes (choose "Finesse" wax for Lexus please). Samura wax gives added UV protection, produces a streak-free gloss and enhances the paintwork surface with best beading characteristics.Its formulation is non-resistant to soda lye and salt water so Samura can't be used during winter in countries were road-salt is applied. Before Samura is applied, the paint has to be prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid in order to ensure that the paintwork surface is perfectly clean and free of old wax residues and contamination, acid rain, tar, insects and other remains and also to ensure that the wax can perfectly bond to the paintwork surface. Perfect preparation is the key to a flawless Swissvax finish.
For customers who buy this item we recommend:
- SWISSVAX Cleaner Fluid Regular (pre-wax treatment) 250 ml
- SWISSVAX Cleaner Fluid Applicator Pad
- SWISSVAX Micro-Fluffy High pile double fleece microfiber towel for wiping off Cleaner Fluids
- SWISSVAX Micro-Fluffy High pile double fleece microfiber towel for buffing off wax
Auto Obsessed brings you the best car wax and best carnauba wax in Canada