Swissvax Leather Milk
Refresh and condition your car's leather after cleaning with Swissvax Leather Cleaner
- Apply Swissvax Leather Milk after the cleaning your leather with Swissvax Leather Cleaner
- Re-establishes and preserves the natural moisture balance of fine nappa leather
- Does not affect the leather's original color
- Does not leave a greasy residue on the leather
- Contains antioxidants and emulsifiers and is enriched with Vitamin E and Glycerine
- Contains UV protectant
Swissvax Leather Milk is an easy-to-apply leather refreshing and care product containing antioxidants and emulsifiers as well as Vitamin-E and Glycerine. It re-establishes and preserves the natural moisture of all kinds of smooth leather. It will not change the leather's original color and leaves no greasy residue (even on very sensitive leather surfaces). Leather Milk is applied with an applicator pad after the leather surface has been thoroughly cleaned (using the Swissvax Leather Cleaner). Swissvax Leather Milk is absorbed by the leather, let it sit and dry, do not wipe it off.
How to condition your leather car seats with Swissvax Leather Milk:
- Clean the car's leather with Swissvax Leather Cleaner.
- Allow the leather to dry completely.
- Put a small amount of Swissvax Leather Milk onto an applicator pad and apply the Leather Milk to one section of the seat.
- Evenly distribute Leather Milk over the entire surface of the leather in this manner.
- Let the Leather Milk soak into the leather and dry (10 minutes to 12 hours, depending on ambient temperature and humidity).
- For best long-term results, clean and condition your car's leather with Swissvax Leather Cleaner and Leather Milk at least once a year.
- Swissvax Cleaner Applicator Pad
- Swissvax Leather Milk (1 liter)
- Swissvax Leather Cleaner
- Swissvax Cleaning Brush
Video: How to use Swissvax Leather Cleaner and Leather Milk
Results from Swissvax Leather Cleaner:
Included: 250ml (8.5 fluid ounce) bottle of Swissvax Leather Milk