REMOVES TAR IN SECONDS! SAFE FOR CLEARCOATS
Removes tar in seconds! Tarminator® quickly dissolves and loosens tar from auto paint. You can see it working almost immediately.
Tarminator can be used safely on automotive paint and chrome when used as directed. Tarminator is a powerful cleaner that can harm clear plastics, adhesives, decals, and solvent sensitive materials.
REMOVES TAR, SAP & ASPHALT
Tarminator easily breaks down the complex molecules found in tar, sap, and asphalt. Even the most stubborn, baked-on grime can be wiped off with ease. Removes tar while you watch.
SAFE FOR CLEARCOATS
Tarminator's powerful formula is safe for clearcoats, modern finishes, chrome, and coated wheels when used as directed. Always test for compatibility before use.
Tar, sap, grease, and other road grime that accumulates on the exterior of your vehicle will damage your car's finish and dull your paint if you don't remove it. It won't wash off with soap and water. Detergents can't remove it. What can you do? Safely remove these contaminants with Tarminator.
DIRECTIONS FOR USING TARMINATOR:
- Rinse soiled area with water to cool it and remove light dirt. Do not use Tarminator on hot surfaces.
- Spray Tarminator on soiled area. Use only on small areas at a time. For a more controlled application, spray Tarminator onto a cloth and wipe on.
- Immediately wipe off any excess Tarminator with a soft cloth to prevent dripping onto clear plastics or solvent sensitive materials.
- Wait 30 to 60 seconds and immediately wipe off with a soft cloth. Do not let Tarminator sit for over one minute without rinsing.
- Spray with water to rinse away residual grime or product. For difficult grime, repeat steps 2 through 5.
Tarminator is virtually harmless to most painted surfaces and automotive trim. It is, however, a powerful cleaner which can be harmful to some plastics, adhesives, decals, or solvent-sensitive materials. Before using, always test for compatibility in a small, out-of-sight area. Avoid over-application, which can run and drip onto sensitive materials.
10oz (283g) spray can
Federal regulations forbid shipping aerosol items by air.
All aerosols will be shipped via ground shipping services.