P21S Polishing Soap
P21S Polishing Soap for cleaning chrome, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum parts
P21S Polishing Soap contains a mild abrasive polish that’s perfect for the carbon on exhaust tips. In our experience, this is the best, fastest, least-expensive way to scrub black carbon buildup off dirty exhaust tips.
P21S Polishing Soap means the end of tedious metal polishing. The secret is this unique soap-like cake that's water-based. Just wet the included sponge and drag it across the soap. Squeeze to create lather, and gently scrub the metal to clean it. In seconds, a brilliant shine appears. Now rinse off with water and you are done.
Watch this video to see how quickly P21S Polishing Soap cleans these chrome exhaust tips:
With P21S Polishing Soap, you're polishing at ten times the speed with a fraction of the effort. No struggling with a greasy paste, no black grime under the fingernails, and no oily rags to deal with afterward.
Great on exhaust pipes, bumpers, gas tanks, running boards, diamond plate or anywhere else you would use metal polish. Dozens of uses around the home such as stainless, aluminum, and copper pans, glass cook tops, etc. This product is biodegradable and non-toxic.
Directions for Using P21S Polishing Soap
- Open the P21S Polishing Soap and remove the sponge.
- Dampen the sponge with water.
- Scrub the sponge onto the P21S Polishing Soap to pick up some soap on the sponge.
- Scrub the sponge and polishing soap on the exhaust tip or metal surface. No special technique required here. Work the sponge on the metal to agitate and remove the black buildup.
- Clean the entire exhaust tip with the polishing soap, not just the buildup on the edge.
- Rinse the soap off with water and inspect for any areas that require more scrubbing.
- If you’re dealing with heavy buildup and the polishing sponge is not sufficient to clean the metal, upgrade to a fine #00 or ultra-fine #0000 steel wool. Put the polishing soap on the damp steel wool and work the exhaust tip until clean.
- To increase your cleaning power, use a wheel cleaner like OBSSSSD Wheel Cleaner to break down the carbon buildup before scrubbing with P21S Polishing Soap.
- P21S Polishing Soap is good for stainless steel, aluminum, chrome or chrome-plated steel.
- The sponge and soap are abrasive. Do not use this on painted bodywork.
- We do not recommend using this product on painted or powder coated exhaust tips or wheels. The polish will remove the paint.
- To brighten the metal even further, try a metal polish like P21S Finish Restore metal polish. This is an easy-to-use metal polish that you can use to give your exhaust tips a bright, reflective finish.
- Keeping the tips clean is easier if you apply a metal sealant after washing.
300g pot. Product includes polishing sponge.
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.