OBSSSSD Touch-Up 5 gallons
OBSSSSD Touch-Up (5 gallons)
OBSSSSD™ Touch-Up Final Inspection is a multi-use quick detailer that adds a layer of protection on painted and non-painted surfaces.
Use OBSSSSD Touch-Up to gently remove blemishes like light dust, water spots, dirt, bird droppings, grease, or fingerprints. OBSSSSD Touch-Up aids in protecting paintwork from contamination and oxidation. It uses advanced gloss enhancement technology to maintain exceptional depth and shine on clean, protected paintwork.
This product is eco-friendly, biodegradable, and VOC compliant.
- Spray a light mist of Touch-Up over a 2' by 2' area.
- Wipe the area with a clean, soft buffing towel.
- Turn towel frequently to expose a clean side.
Note: do not apply Touch-Up in direct sunlight or use Touch-Up to clean heavily soiled areas. A small amount of Touch-Up goes a long way. Using too much product, a dirty towel, or a product-saturated towel may cause streaking.
Where to use OBSSSSD Touch-up Quick Detailer
- Clean off fingerprints, water trickles, or smears on exterior car, truck, and motorcycle paint and paint protection film.
Under the Hood
- Touch-up black plastic engine components and painted areas under the hood to make the engine look awesome.
Doorjambs and Sill Plates
- Light dust and water spots can be cleaned quickly leaving a freshly-detailed look.
- Clean and protect painted metal and plastic jambs as well as black plastic and rubber.
- Remove light brake dust or rust powder after washing your wheels. Use Touch-Up to clean off any tire dressing that is showing on the wheel rims. Also works great to touch up water spots after washing your wheels.
- To minimize the risk of any damage, bugs that have been picked up along the way should be cleaned off as soon as possible.
- OBSSSSD Touch-Up Final Inspection is great for quickly cleaning bird droppings away before they etch the paint clear coat.
Wax or Sealant Residue
- Clean seams or edges areas that have a build-up of fresh wax or sealant.
- A small amount of OBSSSSD Touch-Up a clean lint-free microfiber towel will clean fingerprints, water trickles, and light debris off glass windows.
- Want the tread of your tires cleaned and looking great without the danger of using dressings on the tread? Use a value towel with the OBSSSSD Touch-Up Final Inspection to make the tires look amazing, without the use of dressings.
Not limited for use only on vehicles but also works great for touch ups around the house such as cleaning off fingerprints on appliances and furniture.
BONUS: when you've finished your 5 gallons of OBSSSSD Touch-Up, use the empty bucket for detailing! This premium bucket has durable 90mil sides.
5 gallons / 18.93 liters
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.