OBSSSSD Microfiber Detailing Towel
The OBSSSSD™ Microfiber Detailing Towel is a premium 16" x 16" towel with red silk edge for auto detailing.
The OBSSSSD microfiber is made from a soft, absorbent 75% polyester / 25% polyamide blend. The 360 GSM weight gives the towel a "just right" feel – not too thin, not too heavy.
Use an OBSSSSD microfiber towel for buffing off polishes, sealants, and waxes, leveling off ceramic coatings, or cleaning interior surfaces.
Size: 16" x 16"
Color: Dark blue with red silk edge
Blend: 75/25 Polyester/Polyamide
Weight: 360 GSM
Single towel, sold individually. 6-pack available here.
How to care for your microfiber towels:
- Use OBSSSSD™ Microfiber Detergent in place of your regular laundry detergent.
- Use 1 ounce for small, lightly soiled loads and 2 ounces for heavily soiled loads.
- Only wash microfibers with a microfiber detergent.
- Wash microfiber towels with other microfiber only do not add other rags or cloths made from different materials.
- Wash in warm or hot water.
- Dry on low or no heat.
- Do not use any fabric softeners in the washer or dryer.
Following these important steps will keep your microfiber towels looking new and feeling soft for a long time. Normally 1 to 2 ounces of microfiber detergent per load is all you need.
This eco-friendly product is biodegradable and VOC compliant.