Microfiber Madness IncrediPad Premium Microfiber Wash Pad
- Soft microfibers safely collect dirt from the surface of the vehicle
- Large, easy-grip microfiber wash pad to wash cars and trucks
- The mitt fibers and sponge will carry a large load of shampoo and water from the bucket to the car
- After the exterior hand wash has been completed, clean the mitt in your washing machine with microfiber detergent
For the IncrediPad, Microfiber Madness integrated a microfiber surface over a sponge core to avoid any "loose feeling" separation between sponge and microfiber. As a result, your hand can maintain a solid grip on this wash pad no matter what area you're washing.
The interior foam material absorbs the perfect amount of water from the bucket, providing wash solution to be released equally over an extended period. The plush custom-blended fibers are designed to remove dirt particles from your paintwork and trap them deep in the fibers until it is rinsed. At that point, they slip out of the fibers with ease, minimizing the chances of swirls.
Last but not least, the edges and corners have been rounded and softened displaying the perfection in quality and dedication to quality control that has become synonymous with the entire Microfiber Madness brand!
- Plush microfiber pile – 100% genuine "Incredi" microfiber blend (only available from Microfiber Madness)
- No separation between microfiber surface and interior sponge core
- Extremely high quality
- Smooth edges and rounded corners
- Excellent agitation and washing capability
- Extremely soft
- Fibers easily release trapped dirt particles into rinse water
- Uniquely integrated Incredi sponge foam material does not lose its shape, deform, or warp.
- Blend: 92% Polyester / 8% Viscose
- Size: 8 1/4" x 6 1/4"
- Thickness: 2 3/8"
- Texture: Ultra-soft
- Color: Blue and white
- Designed and manufactured in Germany
- Microfiber towels should only be washed with other microfiber towels. If you wash with other types of fabrics like cotton, etc., the microfiber will retain lint from those fabrics.
- Wash with a microfiber detergent without additives or scents.
- Rinsing brand new towels in the washer is always a good habit, but also be aware that some colors may bleed onto others if you mix colors during that first wash cycle.
- Water temperature for washing microfibers should not exceed 60°C / 140°F.
- Dry on a very low heat cycle. Dry microfibers that are heated too hot will melt and become a danger to paint.
- NEVER use fabric softeners or dryer sheets with microfiber towels.
- After use, microfiber should be washed, stored, and kept separate according to their task. In other words you would never use a wheel towel and then mix it with your paint towel. Mixing wax and sealant towels with glass and drying towels are a good way to remove absorbency from or cause streaking with your drying towels. Interior or doorjamb towels will collect sand and particles you would never want in your paint buffing towels so keep those separate as well just to be safe.