Microfiber Madness Incredimitt Gray wash mitt
Improve your wash with a Microfiber Madness Incredimitt
Microfiber Madness Incredimitt Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt
- Soft microfibers safely collect dirt from the surface of the vehicle
- Large, easy-grip microfiber wash mitt to wash cars and trucks
- The mitt fibers and sponge will carry a large load of shampoo and water from the bucket to the car
- After the exterior hand wash has been completed, clean the mitt in your washing machine with microfiber detergent
In early 2013, after a year of intense testing, Microfiber Madness released the premium microfiber "Incredimitt". The Incredimitt redefined the term "quality microfiber wash mitt".
The Incredimitt merges the best of both wash mitt theories. Utilizing the well-know cleansing abilities of microfiber, they created a special blend of fibers enabling a thick pile similar to those found in premium quality wool washmitts. The Incredimitt features a thick, dense, plush pile of ultra-soft microfibers. It is designed for even the most careful, exacting detailers to complete a gentle, thorough hand-wash of their vehicle.
A unique sponge material built between the liner and microfiber absorbs a good load of water from the bucket, providing a wash solution that you can release over an extended period. The premium-quality inner lining provides comfort and durability. The unique fibers allow the mitt to glide smoothly across the surface.
The plush custom-blended fibers are designed to remove dirt particles from your paintwork and trap them deep in the mitt until it is rinsed. The Incredimitt easily releases dirt particles when rinsed. Releasing the dirt and particles from the mitt fibers is essential to minimize swirl marks in the paint finish.
- Plush microfiber pile
- Excellent agitation and washing capability
- Extremely soft
- Fibers easily release trapped dirt particles into rinse water
- Durable, comfortable, effective
- High-quality interior liner
- Sponge-ingrained layer inside the mitt liner
- Comfortable synthetic cuff
- Blend: 92% Polyester / 8% Viscose
- Size: 10" x 8"
- Strand Length: 1 1/2"
- Texture: Ultra-soft
- Color: Gray
- Designed and manufactured in Germany
- Microfiber towels should only be washed with other microfiber towels. If you wash with other types of fabrics like cotton, etc., the microfiber will retain lint from those fabrics.
- Wash with a microfiber detergent without additives or scents.
- Rinsing brand new towels in the washer is always a good habit, but also be aware that some colors may bleed onto others if you mix colors during that first wash cycle.
- Water temperature for washing microfibers should not exceed 60°C / 140°F.
- Dry on a very low heat cycle. Dry microfibers that are heated too hot will melt and become a danger to paint.
- NEVER use fabric softeners or dryer sheets with microfiber towels.
- After use, microfiber should be washed, stored, and kept separate according to their task. In other words you would never use a wheel towel and then mix it with your paint towel. Mixing wax and sealant towels with glass and drying towels are a good way to remove absorbency from or cause streaking with your drying towels. Interior or doorjamb towels will collect sand and particles you would never want in your paint buffing towels so keep those separate as well just to be safe.
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.