Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil
Restore, maintain and extend the life of your car's leather
Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil is a blend of proteins and collagens with no petroleum distillates, wax or silicone. Leatherique Rejuvenator restores suppleness and tensile strength to leather fibers by hydrating and restoring elasticity to the leather.
A deep clean is a another critical result that Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil provides. As the Rejuvenator Oil enters the narrow pores and channels in the natural leather material, dirt, oils and contaminants are forced out to the surface of the leather via capillary action. When the treatment is complete, the dirt can be removed from the leather's surface using Leatherique Pristine Clean.
How to use Leatherique Rejuvenator to clean and restore your car's leather
- Liberally massage Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil into the leather with your hands and/or a soft brush or sponge. Leatherique recommends a liberal covering of about 4 oz per seat.
- Allow time for the Leatherique Rejuvenator treatment to be absorbed.
- Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil works best in heat. For best results, cover your leather in plastic and heat using lamps. Another option would be to park your car in the sun (with the windows up and convertible top up). Exposing your car's leather to direct sunlight for prolonged periods is never recommended.
- Allow the leather to absorb the Leatherique Rejuvenator treatment for several hours or a day.
- Be patient, the absorption is a natural process and the best results will take time.
- Finally, clean the dirt and residue from your leather with Leatherique Pristine Clean, a brush and a soft cloth.
If your leather is extremely hard, repeated applications may be necessary. Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil and Pristine Clean are safe and natural.
16 oz container