KXK Dynamics 2" Pad Punch V2, XP-2
KXK Dynamics XP-2 Pad Punch Version 2 (2")
Now in stock... the all new Version 2.0 KxK Dynamics Punch set features shorter punches with a brilliantly designed and extremely versatile punch handle! The Stryker handle (sold separately) from KxK Dynamics is the "lynchpin" within their beautifully designed version 2 Pad punches! When re-designing the punch set, the brilliant team over at KxK Dynamics had 3 things in mind. The Stryker handle allowed them to save material (providing increased savings to you) by shortening the punch portion of the unit and transferring the function of the handle into a single versatile piece which can be used on all 3 punches. You simply complete a few flicks of the wrist and bingo the handle spins into place!
Tired of spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on polishing pads? Our friends at KXK Dynamics certainly were... so they decided to do something about it! Now YOU can punch out your very own 2" pads in minutes from the comfort of your own shop! The XP Pad punch series of products furthers the #1 goal of KXK Dynamics to place the power squarely in YOUR hands to increase the efficiency and profitability of your business!
The choice... is simple mathematics. See for yourself and buy yours today!
- Made in: USA
- Durable anti-corrosive finish
- Aircraft grade tolerances
- Punch out your own pads in minutes!
- Saves hundreds or even thousands of dollars!
- Lowers costs of small pads by over 400%
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Lifetime Tool can be sharpened over and over again as the years go by!
- Material: High Strength Carbon Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Produces: 2" Dia. Pads
- Height: 2 1/2"
- Outer Diameter: 2 3/8"
- Read ALL directions, precautions, and warnings before use.
- Secure KXK Punch Board directly on solid flat concrete slab and hand tighten Stryker securely to any KxK V2 Punch
- Place pad on KXK Punch Board. (Microfiber pads should be faced "Microfiber side up". Some pad types are easier to punch when facing down.
- Place punch with blade face down flat and in contact with pad
- Compress pad by holding punch down firmly
- Verify all hands and bodily parts are OUTSIDE of strike zone. Caution: Do NOT strike knuckles fingers, or any bodily part.
- Center your strike directly over the top of punch face in a downward motion with 4lb+ dead blow hammer.
- Head of hammer should hit the Stryker with strike point of hammer flat at time of contact in order to evenly distribute the punch with minimal blows needed.
- Precaution: Blow ALL pads out after punching and inspect to ensure zero debris or metal shavings of any kind
- Professional Use Only
- Keep out of reach and away from children
- Do not use while under the influence
- Do not use while drowsy
- Do not touch blade
- Do not attempt to pick up by "blade cap"
- Securely grip pad punch before lifting
- Place "Blade cap" securely over blade when not in use
- Wear safety goggles
- Never leave punch unattended
- Do Not place hands or any body part near punching area
- Do Not Use without proper training
- **WARNING: NOT AUTHORIZED FOR USE WITHOUT TRAINING. BY SELECTING "ADD TO CART" BUYER ACCEPTS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RELATED TO USE OF THIS PRODUCT AND RELEASES SELLER AND MANUFACTURER FROM ANY LIABILITY.
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.