If you do not have access to a pressure washer, the Foam Gun is the best method to spread foamy shampoo onto your vehicle.
The idea behind a foam gun is to minimize the amount of rubbing and scrubbing necessary to clean the vehicle by pre-soaking it with frothy foam.The foam starts loosening and lubricating the paint immediately. As you work your way down and around the vehicle with a mitt or sponge, you don't have to use as much force to remove dirt and debris. It's already loose and just needs slight agitation to release it from the paint surface.
This gentle touch substantially decreases the risk of scratching and marring because the paint is covered in a foamy layer of lubrication. Used in combination with a premium car shampoo, the Foam Gun is a guaranteed safe way to wash your vehicle.
Foam Gun Operational Specifications:
- Water Pressure: 40 to 90 psi (for maximum accuracy 40 to 60 psi)
- Output: 1-1/2 gallons per minute
- Spray Pattern: Foaming attachment provides a fan spray, removes for a solid stream. Deflector attachment for non foaming fan spray patterns. Optional longer distance foam wand available.
- Anti-siphon: Protects water supply. A slight discharge of water from base of handle when water is turned off is normal and indicates anti-siphon is functioning properly.
- Standard Single Ratio: 4 oz. of a water weight chemical per gallon of solution sprayed.
- Customized Dilution Ratios: Can be set from 1/4 oz. per gallon to 14 oz. per gallon. Note that range is affected by the viscosity of the shampoo/chemical.
Caution: Additional attachments or alteration of container or siphon tube are not recommended. Alternations may interfere with proper operation of this unit.
Note: Foam Gun color may vary depending on supply.