The PosiTector 200 non-destructively measures a wide variety of applications using proven ultrasound technology. Measures coating thickness over wood, concrete, plastics, composites, metals and more.
Advanced models measure up to 3 individual layer thicknesses in a multi-layer system and features a graphic readout for detailed analysis of the coating system.
- Ready to measure - no adjustment required to measure most coatings
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display - ideal for noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two (2) year warranty on body AND probe
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 6000, 200, DPM, UTG, RTR and SPG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a dew point meter, surface profile gage or wall thickness gage.
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Selectable display languages
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Statistics - continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of thickness readings
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
PosiSoft solutions for viewing, analyzing & reporting data:
- PosiSoft Desktop v 4 - desktop software (PC/Mac) for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data. Available as a free download.
- PosiSoft.net account - a free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiSoft USB Drive - stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- Screen Capture - record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Software updates via web keep your gage current