Chemical Guys BUFX116HEX5 - Hex-Logic Quantum Finishing Pad, Black (5.5 Inch)
The new Quantum design represents a great leap forward in polishing pad technology. Innovative new foam polishing pads smoothly transfer power from the polishing machine into paint while minimizing heat, wear and tear, and user fatigue. High endurance Quantum pads are designed for dual action polishers, long-throw orbital machines, and high speed rotary buffers. Quantum Hex-Logic Pads combine new pad geometry with tried-and-true Hex-Logic grooves to ensure maximum coverage, enhanced cooling, and fast and efficient work. R&D fitted the new Quantum pads with a more durable and breathable hook and loop interface plate for a stronger bond that conducts heat away from the machine and pad. The precision-cut Race Face creates a gradual tapered profile to spread out compression from the user s hands and reduce wear and tear on the foam pad. Improved manufacturing techniques, adhesives, and materials ensure that Quantum Hex-Logic Pads last longer for better polishing results job after job. By understanding the physics of polishing, Quantum Hex-Logic engineers extended the lifespan and efficiency of Quantum polishing pads by adding a Precision Port vent hole. Venting the pad where it spins the fastest reduces torque stresses on the material and channels heat away from the hottest part of the pad. Quantum polishing pads come in the full Hex-Logic color spectrum, so there s a Quantum Pad for every compounding, polishing, and finishing job on any vehicle.
Black Quantum Pads are extra light duty finishing pads.
- Black Quantum pads spread the perfect coat of glaze over any painted finish
- Use Black Quantum Pads with finishing polishes, waxes, sealants, or glazes
- Black Quantum Pads are finishing pads; they have no cut and do not remove any paint
- Most efficient and advanced polishing pads on the market
- Quantum Physics design maximizes surface contact, reduces and disperses heat, and reduces wear and tear on machine and pad
- Race Face tapered profile increases pad surface area and stability while reducing wear and tear from heavy-handed polishing techniques
- Precision Port vent hole releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad
- Breathable backing attachment conducts airflow and heat more efficiently than older pads
- Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surfaces
- Improved adhesives and manufacturing techniques ensures a strong bond that will not detach backing attachment from foam pad
- Note: one pad included