CarPro Reload 500ml silica spray sealant
Reload delivers the beautiful gloss and durable protection of silica/ceramic nano coatings in a convenient spray-on, wipe-off sealant.
Reload provides a long-lasting, super-hydrophobic layer which repels water and makes the car easier to wash. Reload keeps your paint clean longer, makes washing the car easier, and allows for faster, easier drying.
Most importantly, it makes cars and trucks look great. Applying CarPro Reload leaves a stunning, glossy, highly-reflective shine on the paintwork.
Use CarPro Reload as a topper over Cquartz and other ceramic nanocoatings
Reload has the same gloss, hydrophobicity, and dirt repellent properties that full ceramic nano coatings carry. If your vehicle is protected with a ceramic nano coating, topping with Reload will enhance the protection and extend the life of the underlying coating.
CarPro Reload as a stand-alone spray sealant
Originally formulated to maintain the protection and finish quality of CarPro's Cquartz nanocoatings, Reload has proven itself as a capable stand-alone sealant.
Results and durability
Reload can offer up to 6 months of protection on daily drivers. Reload’s easy-to-use waterborne formula can be applied to all vehicle surfaces, and even on damp surfaces, making it perfect for quickly topping up your vehicle’s protection and shine. A little Reload goes a long way, so one bottle can do many applications.
- Enhances and extends the properties of ceramic nano coatings like CarPro Cquartz
- Super hydrophobic
- Repels rain, dust, and grime
- Extreme gloss does not wash away
- Keeps surfaces cleaner for longer
- Slick, glass-like tactile feel
- Excellent UV protection
- Fast and easy
- Apply wet or dry
- Excellent on rubber and plastic trim – does not stain
Directions to apply CarPro Reload:
- Prepare the surface. Wash and decontaminate the vehicle's paint before applying Reload. Any residue or contaminants on the surface will reduce Reload's effectiveness.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight. Apply in good ambient lighting so you can see if any streaks need to be wiped clean.
- Shake the bottle well before spraying.
- Spray two or three times directly onto a microfiber towel or microfiber foam applicator. A little goes a long way, it's best not to spray too much onto the microfiber. Alternatively, you can spray directly onto the paint.
- Spread out left and right and then up and down over a 2 to 2.5 sq ft area.
- Work it into the paint evenly until almost flashed away.
- Check after each panel before moving to next.
- Wipe any excess off with a clean microfiber towel until the paint is perfectly clear.
500 ml spray bottle