CarPro Reflect Polish 1L
CarPro Reflect - High Gloss Finishing Polish 1L
Developed to compliment the CQuartz line of nanotechnology coatings, CarPro Reflect is one of the most advanced finishing polishes on the market. With a proprietary blend of fine rapidly-diminishing abrasives and sophisticated nano-particles, Reflect quickly removes holograms and light wash marring, revealing an intensely glossy finish. Tested and honed by detailers all over the world, Reflect has all the features that both hobbyists and professionals desire: supreme ease of use, fast working times, zero filling or masking of defects, consistent results on both hard and soft paint types, and a highly reflective mirror-like appearance that subsequently earned the polish its name. Welcome to the future of paintwork finishing technology.
- Rapidly-Diminishing P3000 scale Aluminum-Oxide Abrasives quickly remove holograms and light marring before refining down to a fine finishing grade for a perfectly jeweled finish.
- Proprietary Nano-Particles combine with the abrasives to enhance the reflective index of the paint surface beyond what conventional finishing polishes can achieve.
- Strong lubrication balanced with easy wipe-off characteristics, dust-free operation, and zero filling or masking of defects provides a true flawless finish.
- Silicone and wax free formulation means Reflect is 100% Body Shop Safe, which along with low product consumption (1/2 oz per car) make it suitable for use in a high-volume refinish environment.
- Ideal for use prior to applying nano coatings or sealants, as well as conventional polymer-sealants or carnauba waxes to achieve maximum gloss and depth.
- Suitable for all application methods, including dual-action or rotary polisher, as well as by hand.
- Produces an extremely reflective and glossy finish
- Diminishing abrasives and unique nano tech materials
- Wipes off like a dream
- No durable fillers: 100% Body shop safe, No silicone's, No waxes, No polymers, and No Teflon
- No dusting
- Excellent for Dual Action, rotary, or hand polishing
- Removes fine swirls from coatings with appropriate pad
- Great value!
- Apply very thin line or x across pad
- Spread product on low speed across section with one pass
- Increase speed to around 5 on Dual Action
- As Reflects diminishing abrasives break down lighten pressure and/or speed and continue to work until fully broken down
- Wipe paint with towel and inspect or move onto next section
- Clean pad with brush and apply 4-5 small dots or 2-3 drops of product for next section
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.