CarPro PERL Coat 500mL
CarPro PERL 500ml
Plastic Trim, Engine, Tires and Rubber Trim, Leather
PERL Coat by CarPro is a protective coating for plastics, rubber, and leather. PERL is concentrated, versatile, water-based, and provides tremendous UV protection.
Solar UV radiation can be damaging on materials like rubber, plastic, and leather. CarPro PERL can restore a like-new appearance on these materials and keeps them looking good with strong UV and hydrophobic protection.
PERL Coat provides excellent protection and lasts up to three months on interior and engine surfaces. Durability on exterior surfaces varies based on the type of material and the harshness of your environment.
- UV PROTECTION: protects against high grade UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces.
- VERSATILE: use on interior vinyl, plastics, and leather / exterior plastic, tires and rubber trim, window seals, engine covers, ducts, hoses, and plenums
- VALUE: dilute PERL concentrate with water
- APPEARANCE: rich satin look, not greasy. Revives dull, faded rubber, plastics, vinyl, acrylic, and leather.
- WATERBORNE SILICONE-OXIDE DRESSING: advanced waterborne acrylic-resin formula provides superior water-repellency over conventional dressings. Water-based, contains no solvents. PERL will not damage tires or dry out plastic.
- HYDROPHOBIC: once dry, PERL offers a terrific hydrophobic layer that repels water, dirt, and grime.
- LEATHER: stops leather cracking and protects it from dirt and stains.
- LOOK AND FEEL: surfaces treated with PERL will require less cleaning and they will retain their like-new look longer.
Adjust any of the dilutions as you see fit, but typically users dilute PERL with water to these ratios:
- EXTERNAL PLASTICS: between 1:1 or 1:3
- ENGINE BAY: between 1:1 or 1:3
- TIRES AND RUBBER: undiluted or 1:1 (I recommend 1:1) doing a second thin coat after 20 minutes makes an amazing finish on tires.
- INTERIOR PLASTIC, DASH, LEATHER: 1:5
Directions for Using PERL:
- Clean the surface from dirt, oil, and dust
- Dilute concentrated PERL with water in spray bottle
- Spray onto surface and wipe in a thin even layer. Do not over apply.
- Wipe off excess product as needed.
- Allow to dry before vehicle is used.
- Can layer after 20 minutes if desired.
- Keep away from heat
- Use in ventilated area
- Avoid skin and eye contact
- Keep container closed after use
CarPro PERL Available in Multiple Sizes:
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.