CarPro Iron X Snow Soap 4L
CarPro Iron X Snow Soap 4L
This shampoo combines the iron-fallout removing power of Iron X, with the cleaning and lubricating capabilities of an environmentally-friendly surfactant.
CarPro Iron X Snow Soap contains three powerful ingredients:
- iron remover
- strong degreaser
- car shampoo
Detailers can use Iron-X Snow Soap in different dilution ratios to get
- iron-removing snow foam with a foam lance
- iron-removing shampoo for hand wash with a wash mitt
- lubricant for clay and polymer decontamination products
- maintenance wheel cleaner
- multi-purpose cleaner
CarPro Iron X Snow Soap is as an excellent solution as a strong prep wash to assist in the removal of old wax, traffic film, grime, dirt, and brake dust/iron contaminants. It provides an excellent lubricated surface during the wash cycle. If you have deep or severe iron and brake dust contamination, follow your wash stage with Iron X iron remover spray.
- Ease: Cuts through road grime & traffic film with ease
- Safe: pH Neutral
- Safe: High Lubricity
- Quality: Utilizes only the highest quality cleaning agents & emulsifiers
- Safe: Cleanses the bodywork gently with rich foam
- Versatile: Use on paint, glass, wheels, headlights, plastic trim, & clear bras
- Excellent on wheels (Apply gel directly to wheel and agitate the surface)
- 1-3 ounces in your foam cannon for simple snow foaming
- Up to 1:8 - light iron remover
- Do not dilute if you desire a top strength prep solution
Directions as Snow Foam:
- Rinse vehicle well
- Add Iron X Snow Soap to foam cannon
- Set your foam cannon to provide the foam concentration you prefer
- Snow foam your car as normal and allow to dwell
- Wash gently but thoroughly with wash mitt
- Rinse thoroughly
Directions as Hand Wash:
- Rinse vehicle well
- Apply 1 squirt of Iron X Snow Soap directly to wash mitt
- Wash a panel with the wash mitt
- Rinse mitt and apply more product as needed based on level of dirt in mitt
- Move to next panel and repeat
- Allow Iron X Snow Soap to react for several minutes and remove the iron
- Rinse off before it dries on surface
- IronX Snow Soap will affect oil base waxes by approximately 50%
- Avoid use on fabrics.
- Do not allow to dry on surface in sun.
- Avoid use on hot surfaces or in direct sun.
- Wash your hands well after use
- May be irritating to eye & skin. We recommend the use of skin and eye protection for total peace of mind.
- Keep away from children
Note: due to TCCA and FAA Regulations, this product cannot ship via DHL Express, UPS Express, Canada Post Express or any FedEx Express air freight services. This item can only be shipped via Canada Post ground options, UPS Ground or FedEx Ground within Canada and U.S.A 48 contiguous states.
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.