CarPro Mitt Microfiber Hand wash
CarPro Hand Wash Microfiber Mitt
The CarPro Hand Wash Microfiber Mitt was designed with a plush microfiber blend to ensure safe cleaning! Best of all it is super easy to clean! Our synthetic microfiber blend is designed to remove dirt and debris by gently lifting them away from the surface to ensure a safe 'swirl free' cleaning on all surfaces. The white microfiber allows easy visual inspection during the wash, ensuring swirl free paint!
The CarPro Hand Wash Microfiber Mitt has a single sided mesh pocket for your hand which creates three distinct advantages:
- This aids in how simple it is to remove your hand from the mitt
- Reduces hand fatigue on the user by reducing the amount of excess water held by traditional mitts
- Soft mesh backing ensures a tight grip at all times and no more dropping the wash mitt/pad.
- Minimal drag - no dragging dirt and debris across your paint creating swirls.
- Safe on all surfaces - does not scratch even the most sensitive surfaces.
- Low maintenance - machine washable*
- Soft mesh backing - ensures a tight grip at all times and no more dropping the wash mitt/pad.
- Reduces hand fatigue versus traditional mitts.
- Hanging loop to aid in air drying
- Plush Twin Microfiber Blend
- Size: 9" x 6.75" +/-
- Strand Length: 1" +/-
- Texture: Soft Microfiber
Directions for use:
- Ensure you follow a strict pre wash routine to remove any heavy soiling, with either a suitable pre wash or snow foam.
- Prepare two wash buckets, one filled with CarPro Reset Shampoo and a second bucket of plain water.
- Wash one panel at a time starting from the top/upper surfaces and working your way down. This ensures you don't transfer the dirt from the sills or lower panels where it's most affected back to the top of the car.
- After each panel rinse the CarPro Hand Wash Microfiber Mitt in the 'Rinse' bucket utilizing a Grit Guard Washboard to remove any dirt before returning to the shampoo bucket to wash the next panel.
- By Hand:
- Rinse out with clean water
- Squeeze and shake out any excess water
- Hang to dry
- Store in clean covered area until next use
- Washing Machine:
- Machine Safe on warm temp (Wash separately from other cloths and pads)
- Use OBSSSSD Microfiber liquid detergent
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, perfumes, or other additives
- Rinse well and hang dry or tumble dry on low heat only
- Store in clean covered area until next use
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.