CarPro Fog Fight:
How to stop your car windows from fogging up
Use CarPro Fog Fight antifog solution to:
- stop your car's windshield and mirrors from fogging up
- prevent water from condensing on the inside of your car windows
- stop fog from forming on your car's windscreen and other glass
When your safety depends on fog-free vision, never settle for less than the best. Fog Fight is the antifog solution made exactly for that. CarPro Fog Fight is a super hydrophilic coating (less than 20?ø contact angle) which eliminates tiny water condensation. CarPro Fog Fight is a durable, long lasting anti fog or steam treatment. Apply CarPro Fog Fight for antifog, anticondensation protection for your safety windscreen, mirrors, eyeglasses and/or face shields.
In lab tests, no fog formed after 60 minutes on Fog Fight treated glass over boiling water or a hundred cycles of heat-and-cold! You're ready for heat, cold and high humidity even when your job means working up a sweat. One application of this defogger treatment that's safe for all optics and your glass is protected for a long time.
CarPro Fog Fight is Fast, Easy, Safe and Long Lasting.
- Safe and effective on all glasses, lens types
- Single application cleans glass and stops fog
- Cleaner and anti-fog treatment in one step
- One application lasts very long time if not touched
- Goes on clear, no haze. Glass will be residue free with no streaks from application.
- Includes 100 milliliter spray bottle, one applicator, two suede 10 sq. cm and one suede 20 sq. cm microfiber cloths
- Shake well before use.
- Do not touch, rub or clean with water the surface of the glass after application.
- Store CarPro Fog Fight solution in in cool dry ventilated space.
- Keep out of reach of children.
In very cold weather, spray a fine mist onto the glass surface, not too much. Use a thicker microfiber to wipe in the solution very well if necessary. Try to avoid applying CarPro Fog Fight in very humid conditions or high temperature.
Watch the video below for a demonstration of CarPro Fog Fight being applied and tested.
Durability : 1 month if not touched or wiped.