CarPro Fixer polish compound
How to remove and repair automotive paint scratches and swirls
CarPro Fixer nano polish compound removes 80-95% of all light/medium paint imperfections for a showroom finish
CarPro Fixer is a one-step polish compound made for any kind of paint surface, freshly painted, hard, soft and even new ceramic scratch resistant paint. Using CarPro Fixer, all paint can be polished fast and easy without leaving holograms or swirl marks.
Fixer is capable of removing 1500~2000 grit sand scratches, surface scratches, marring and haze, compounding swirl marks, light swirls, and mild oxidation. The nano-fine finishing powders deliver a perfect finish with less passes and an unmatched wet mirror-like finish. Fixer is the finest and fastest one-step polish that leaves the automotive paint surface glowing with a perfect shine. Fixer is not as ordinary common polish compounds, CarPro has made the new generation in polish compounding using nanotechnology components for a very fast-working and versatile polish compound. CarPro has formulated the Fixer to deliver perfect results in less passes.
Fixer will ensure permanent removal of sanding marks with best economical and professional clearcoat finish. It can also be used for plastic headlamp restoring and oxidation removing.
Features of CarPro Fixer:
- Very fast working time without filling surface pores.
- Good for any type of car paint, soft to ceramic clearcoats.
- Cutting from 1500~2000 to final finish surface.
- Save working time up to 40%!
- No fillers, no holograms, no powder dusting, no organic silicones left behind on paint
- Economic- money saving, different polishes and pads for same application.
- A versatile polish good for DA machine or rotary polisher.
- Body shop safe- no silicones/wax/polymers/Teflon used in Fixer (they only hide scratches).
- Very low consumption use per each car polish.
- Best polish to use before Cquartz Paint Protection Coating
- Good for hand polishing as well.
Use CarPro Fixer to quickly shine your vehicle to a showroom finish.
100% body shop safe (silicone/wax free), no filler chemicals inside. Recommended use: 50mL per 8m2.