CarPro Orange Peel Removal Pad Denim 5.25"
CarPro's Agressive Orange Peel Removal Pad:
Equivalent to 2000 grit Sandpaper
With our CarPro Velvet and Denim Orange Peel Removal pads you can now remove or substantially reduce orange peel in the top layer without sanding. While removing orange peel and deep defects you are also polishing the paint rather than leaving sanding marks which reduces the steps needed afterwards.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE PADS ARE AGGRESIVE AND DECEPTIVE. They don't dull the paint like sanding so it may appear you aren't removing paint but you most certainly are. You must test these on a test panel first and learn how to use them first. Use LITTLE TO NO PRESSURE and observe the paint temperature often. DO NOT USE WITHOUT UTILIZING A PAINT GAUGE OFTEN.
- Remove Orange Peel and deep defects while simultaneously polishing paint
- Equivalent to 2000 grit sandpaper with out the dulling of paint and sanding haze
- Remove Orange Peel without sanding
- Orange peel removal without the haze generated by sanding
- Breather perforations to avoid paint dust buildup on pad and help keep heat down
- Polish the paint while removing the ridges of orange peel
- Less dust and clean up prior to finishing polish
- Attach to hook & loop backing plate on a Rotary polisher
- Prime pad with CarPro Fixer
- Apply a few drops to paint or pad according to your skills and preference
- Work a 2' x 2' section or larger to keep heat down as needed but remember the larger the area the more time it will take to level orange peel and defects.
- Begin working polish on low speed for a pass or so.
- Step up speed to approx. 1200 rpm (adjust as needed)
- With proper lighting observe the level of orange peel removal while you work
- Apply more polish if needed or a spray of water on pad to re-activate lubricants
- When satisfied with orange peel and defect removal slow speed, ending at 600 rpm as you finish down the polish
- Refine finish with a foam pad or microfiber pad and polish
- Note that these pads are the equivalent of 2000 grit sandpaper
- Please only use these pads if you are sure the orange peel is in the upper (clear coat) and not the color coat layer
- Be careful near edges and body lines or avoid completely if you are not entirely secure in your knowledge of heavy defect removal
- Do not use without knowledge of clear coat thickness in conjunction with a paint thickness gauge
- Size: 6" Diameter
- Made in: Japan
- Pore Size: 80ppi
- Foam Hardness: 3kpa
- Material: Denim Surface with hook and loop backing
- Color: Denim
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.