CarPro CQuartz DLUX Wheel & Trim Coating Kit 30ml
CarPro CQuartz DLUX Wheel & Trim Coating Kit, 30ml
CQuartz Dlux is the most advanced plastic restoration coating available today. Made from quality high-grade organic silane, contains more than 50% pure silica!
Unlike other trim products, DLUX restores and protects plastic for two years or longer utilizing a unique nano composition which allows it to chemically bond to the pores of plastics! Additionally it is HIGHLY resistant to extreme temperatures making it the perfect companion for protecting wheels. Traditional products wash off in a matter of weeks or months but Cquartz DLUX has been tested all over the world and continues to protect for month after month!
DLUX Long Life Trim Coat was engineered specifically for coating plastics as well as rubber and metal. It can be used on almost any wheel finish including clear coated, chrome, aluminum, and plastic.
- (1) 30ml Bottle CQuartz DLUX
- (1) CarPro Foam Applicator Block
- (4) 4" MF Suede applicators
- Reflective Hologram CQuartz sticker(s)
- Withstands temperatures of over 800°F
- Very simple to apply on textured plastics
- Excellent UV protection on all exterior substrates.
- Versatility: plastics, wheels, and rubber surfaces
- Average use for four wheels and all plastic trim = 10ml.
- Plastic trim
- Rubber trim
- Engine bay
- Headlights, fog lights, and tail lights
- Metal trim
- Exhaust tips
- Plastic wheel wells
- Make sure the surface is cool and dry. (Do not apply to hot surfaces or in direct sun.)
- Scrub surface with an all purpose cleaner and microfiber towel
- Rinse while agitating with microfiber towel to remove all residue from APC
- Dry or allow to dry completely.
- Wipe surface with CarPro Eraser, remove eraser, and allow plastic to evaporate 10-20 minutes before applying
- When applying it is VERY important to work one area in even as you go.
- Wet the applicator wrapped block with a strip of DLUX and spread evenly across a small area at a time.
- Start in one corner and work out! Don't take on a huge area at once.
- Apply nice and even as you go. Don't try to spread too thin but be sure to work it to an even coat in the 30 seconds +/- before moving to the next overlapping area. After a minute you should not be going back over an area that was already applied.
- On textured trim don't wipe it off, just be sure you apply evenly as mentioned.
* On smooth plastic you gently wipe it to an even coat before it becomes too sticky. This results in a thinner coat that doesn't last as long, but on smooth plastic there is not an easy way to apply it evenly.
Directions for Paint and Chrome:
- Wash thoroughly
- Decontaminate with Iron X
- Polish surface as needed
- Wipe down with CarPro Eraser
- On rims (metal, chrome, clear coat, etc) let cure 1 minute at 85 degrees F up to 10 minutes at 50 degrees F and use a suede MF to wipe it off gently, in a circle motion until no marks are left
- Allow to cure 3 hours without water being introduced to surface. If wet during first 24 hours, be sure to wipe off water before it dries on surface.
- No washing for 3 days minimum
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Wear appropriate PPE
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat
- Do not ingest
Due to TCCA and FAA Regulations, this product cannot ship through DHL express, UPS express, Canada Post express or any FedEx Express services. This item can only be shipped via Canada Post ground options, UPS ground or FedEx Ground within Canada and U.S.A 48 contiguous states.
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.