303 Aerospace Protectant Spray (946ml / 32 oz)
Protect your car from the harsh effects of sunlight and UV radiation
Use 303 Aerospace Protectant Spray regularly to 100% prevent fading, deterioration and cracking in your car's vinyl, rubber and fabric due to ultraviolet radiation. No other protectant beautifies as intensely, protects as powerfully or lasts as long.
303 Aerospace Protectant keeps ultraviolet-sensitive materials in "like new" condition. Manufacturers, detailers and car enthusiasts world-wide have recommended 303 Aerospace Protectant because of its enduring cosmetic properties and its resistance to dust, soiling, staining, its water repellency and unparalleled UV protective characteristics.
Where should you use 303 Aerospace Protectant?
- Auto Interior and Exterior: vinyl & leather interiors, plastic bumpers, fender flares, trim and lenses, car bras, tonneau covers, convertable vinyl soft tops, soft top plastic windows, chrome and alloy wheels.
- Use on Rubber: Tires, neoprene, latex, door and trunk seals, weather-stripping, EPDM rubber roofs, CV boots, waders, wet suits.
- Vinyl: Convertible tops (and the clear vinyl windows), isinglass, marine seating, tonneau covers, car bras, covers, spa covers, pool covers.
- Inflatable boats: Hypalon, PVC and urethane blends.
- Gelcoat fiberglass: Boats, RV's, snowmobiles, jet skis.
- Plastics, acrylics, polycarbonates: Lexan?? and acrylic panels, windows, windshields, covers.
- Carbon-fiber/resin composites: Fishing rods, "nude" bike frames.
- Finished leather: Upholstery, motorcycle leather, trim, tack, fine apparel.
- Pool & Patio: Plastic furniture (not fabric), pool inflatables, slides, covers.
- Sailcloth: Dacron?? and monofilm.
303 Aerospace Protectant does not contain silicone oils, waxes, glycerin or petroleum distillates. 303 leaves a like-new, non-oily, anti-static finish that does not attract dust. Treated stay cleaner longer, reducing maintenance.
Directions for use:
- Spray on, wipe dry. Getting the surface wet (not just damp) with 303 then wiping COMPLETELY dry will give you a beautiful, like-new finish that repels soiling and stains and LASTS LONGER!
- Synthetic & Natural Rubber: for inflatable boats, wet/dry suits, tires, door & trunk seals and under-the-hood rubber, spray on, wait 5 minutes and wipe dry.
- RV EPDM Rubber Roofing: Wash and clean surface prior to applying 303 Aerospace Protectant Spray. Spray on and mop over a 3' x 3' area. Wipe dry. For your safety, never walk on wet roof.
- Fiberglass: RV's boats, truck caps. Out of direct sun, spray surface with 303 Aerospace Protectant Spray and wipe completely dry. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. Use a wet towel to remove excess, immediately wipe dry.
- Motorcycles/ATV's/Snowmobiles, PWCs: Spray on wipe dry & polish to a high gloss. Also for helmets, visors, goggles. Repels dirt, insects, snow ice and road grime.
- Household: Patio furniture, spa and pool covers, vinyl liners & pool inflatables. Not for unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floors. Spray on, wetting the surface with 303 Aerospace Protectant and then wipe COMPLETELY dry. Turn cloth over to a dry area (or use a second clean, dry, absorbent cloth) and polish and remove any excess.
Caution: keep out of the reach of children. Store and use above freezing temperature. 303 is non-toxic, non-flammable.
303 Aerospace Protectant Spray (946ml / 32 oz) spray bottle