303 Aerospace Protectant 32oz
303 Aerospace Protectant 32oz
Protect your car from the harsh effects of sunlight and UV radiation
Use 303 Aerospace Protectant Spray regularly to 100% prevent fading, deterioration and cracking in your car's vinyl, rubber and fabric due to ultraviolet radiation. No other protectant beautifies as intensely, protects as powerfully or lasts as long.
303 Aerospace Protectant keeps ultraviolet-sensitive materials in "like new" condition. Manufacturers, detailers and car enthusiasts world-wide have recommended 303 Aerospace Protectant because of its enduring cosmetic properties and its resistance to dust, soiling, staining, its water repellency and unparalleled UV protective characteristics.
Where should you use 303 Aerospace Protectant?
- Auto Interior and Exterior: vinyl & leather interiors, plastic bumpers, fender flares, trim and lenses, car bras, tonneau covers, convertable vinyl soft tops, soft top plastic windows, chrome and alloy wheels.
- Use on Rubber: Tires, neoprene, latex, door and trunk seals, weather-stripping, EPDM rubber roofs, CV boots, waders, wet suits.
- Vinyl: Convertible tops (and the clear vinyl windows), isinglass, marine seating, tonneau covers, car bras, covers, spa covers, pool covers.
- Inflatable boats: Hypalon, PVC and urethane blends.
- Gelcoat fiberglass: Boats, RV's, snowmobiles, jet skis.
- Plastics, acrylics, polycarbonates: Lexan?? and acrylic panels, windows, windshields, covers.
- Carbon-fiber/resin composites: Fishing rods, "nude" bike frames.
- Finished leather: Upholstery, motorcycle leather, trim, tack, fine apparel.
- Pool & Patio: Plastic furniture (not fabric), pool inflatables, slides, covers.
- Sailcloth: Dacron?? and monofilm.
303 Aerospace Protectant does not contain silicone oils, waxes, glycerin or petroleum distillates. 303 leaves a like-new, non-oily, anti-static finish that does not attract dust. Treated stay cleaner longer, reducing maintenance.
Directions for use:
- Spray on, wipe dry. Getting the surface wet (not just damp) with 303 then wiping COMPLETELY dry will give you a beautiful, like-new finish that repels soiling and stains and LASTS LONGER!
- Synthetic & Natural Rubber: for inflatable boats, wet/dry suits, tires, door & trunk seals and under-the-hood rubber, spray on, wait 5 minutes and wipe dry.
- RV EPDM Rubber Roofing: Wash and clean surface prior to applying 303 Aerospace Protectant Spray. Spray on and mop over a 3' x 3' area. Wipe dry. For your safety, never walk on wet roof.
- Fiberglass: RV's boats, truck caps. Out of direct sun, spray surface with 303 Aerospace Protectant Spray and wipe completely dry. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. Use a wet towel to remove excess, immediately wipe dry.
- Motorcycles/ATV's/Snowmobiles, PWCs: Spray on wipe dry & polish to a high gloss. Also for helmets, visors, goggles. Repels dirt, insects, snow ice and road grime.
- Household: Patio furniture, spa and pool covers, vinyl liners & pool inflatables. Not for unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floors. Spray on, wetting the surface with 303 Aerospace Protectant and then wipe COMPLETELY dry. Turn cloth over to a dry area (or use a second clean, dry, absorbent cloth) and polish and remove any excess.
Caution: keep out of the reach of children. Store and use above freezing temperature. 303 is non-toxic, non-flammable.
32oz spray bottle
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.