CQuartz Lite ceramic coating helps keep your paint super glossy and well protected. It beads water like crazy and washes off easy when properly maintained.
CQuartz Lite is a user friendly, easily applied ceramic coating. It can be applied as a stand-alone coating lasting more than 6 months or used as a topcoat for existing CQuartz coatings.
This ceramic coating was designed to bridge the gap between traditional sealants and industrial-strength professional-grade CQuartz ceramic coatings.
Glossy shine, easy to clean.
Enables the paint surface to resist insect splatter, gas and diesel spills, light solvents, acids and alkali, and UV degradation.
CQuartz Lite lasts over six months without the burden of ultraviolet curing and special application tools.
CQuartz Lite is built on a combination of Sio2 and Tio2 particles with over 45% solid materials, as well as proprietary ingredients not made public outside of the lab! CQuartz Lite is a great option for professional detailers as an entry level coating or for the enthusiast who wants to try their first ceramic coating.
Use CQuartz Lite on any exterior surface of your car including paintwork, plastics, wheels and glass (except windscreen). CQuartz Lite is safe for matte paint finishes.
Directions for use:
1) Make sure the surface is clean and full decontaminated. Use CarPro Iron X, Tar X, and clay the surface to ensure all contamination is removed.
2) Use Carpro Eraser (or similar) to remove oils before application. Make sure surface is cool and dry. You may wish to polish the surface with Essence or Reflect to create higher gloss before using Eraser or to ensure maximum durability.
3) Apply 10-12 drops on a microfiber applicator; apply the product evenly to one small area of roughly 24x24” / 60cm x 60cm with complete coverage and an even layer.
4) Use a high quality microfiber to remove any excess. CQuartz Lite does not need to be left to cure on the surface so should be removed immediately. Check well with an appropriate light source to ensure you remove any high spots or residues.
Note: for a limited time after application, high spots that were not removed immediately can be corrected by applying more CQuartz Lite on that area and wiping off immediately.
5) After paint is free of residue, leave to dry for four hours prior to getting wet. Any water drops during first 48 hours should be removed before drying to prevent water spotting.
We also recommend the use of Carpro Reload one hour after application to protect from water spots during first 48 hours.
Recommended personal protection equipment: Face mask and nitrile gloves suitable for protection from solvents while applying.