Auto detailing technique - how to clean leather car seats with Swissvax Leather Cleaner
The red leather upholstery on the seats and doors in this BMW M3 were shiny, hard and dark with dirt and oil from the driver's skin and clothes. Watch how we cleaned the leather and made it look new, soft and matte using Swissvax Leather Cleaner and Leather Milk.
How to clean your leather car seats with Swissvax Leather Cleaner:
- Vacuum your leather seats carefully to remove any lose bits of dirt from the surface.
- Spray Swissvax Leather Cleaner directly onto the leather surface, spread evenly over the area.
- If the leather is very dirty, gently agitate the surface with the Swissvax Cleaning Brush.
- Wipe in one direction with a clean white cloth to remove cleaner and residue.
- Allow the leather to dry completely before finishing the cleaning and conditioning process with Swissvax Leather Milk leather treatment.
- Put a small amount of Swissvax Leather Milk onto an applicator pad and apply the Leather Milk to one section of the seat.
- Evenly distribute Leather Milk over the entire surface of the leather in this manner.
- Let the Leather Milk soak into the leather and dry (10 minutes to 12 hours, depending on ambient temperature and humidity).
- For best long-term results, clean and condition your car's leather with Swissvax Leather Cleaner and Leather Milk at least once a year.
This video is presented for instructional and educational purposes only. Auto Obsessed accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused in reliance upon such information, application or services. As your results may vary from ours, always know your own product and application and ensure that all techniques used are suitable for your purposes as your results may vary from ours.
Auto Obsessed on Facebook
We regularly post stories and photos on our Facebook page. Go to http://facebook.com/autoobsessed and click "Like" to follow the Auto Obsessed Facebook page.