Auto detailing technique - how to wash car wheels and tires with Swissvax
In this video, we demonstrate how to wash, decontaminate, polish, wax and dress a car's wheels and tires using Swissvax car care products. Make your wheels look nice and bright. Look at the before and after results of this auto detailing tutorial.
How to wash your wheels and tires with Swissvax detailing products:
- Spray on Swissvax Wheel Forte and let it dwell on the metal wheels and rubber tires. The cleaner will react with iron and loosen brake dust and dirt off the surface of the wheel.
- After the cleaner dwells, use your cleaning brushes to scrub the surface of the wheel and tire.
- Your brushes will work better when they're wet. Wet your brushes in a bucket of water and Swissvax auto shampoo.
- Start with the inside of the wheel: scrub the inner barrel of the wheel, the wheel hub and brake caliper first before moving to the spokes and outer surfaces.
- Brush the inside of the wheel well too.
- Use a nylon brush to scrub the rubber tire.
- After scrubbing with your brushes, rinse the wheel and wheel well with a pressure washer and clean water.
- Dry with an air dryer for a spotless finish.
- Use Swissvax Paint Rubber to clay the surface and remove any remaining contaminants.
- Do a hand polish with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid.
- Coat your wheels with Swissvax Autobahn wheel wax for lasting protection and easy maintenance.
- Finish your tires with Swissvax Pneu rubber dressing.
Recommended products for washing your car's wheels and tires:
Daytona Speed Master Brush
- Swissvax Wheel Cleaning Brush
- Swissvax Detail Interior Brush
- Short Handled Brush
- Swissvax Car Wash Bucket System
Swissvax Paint Rubber Kit
- Swissvax Cleaner Fluid (Regular)
- Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Applicator Pad
- Swissvax Autobahn Wheel Wax
- Swissvax Wax Applicator
- Swissvax Micro-Fluffy Microfiber Towel
This video is presented for instructional and educational purposes only. Auto Obsessed accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused in reliance upon such information, application or services. As your results may vary from ours, always know your own product and application and ensure that all techniques used are suitable for your purposes as your results may vary from ours.
Auto Obsessed on Facebook
We regularly post stories and photos on our Facebook page. Go to http://facebook.com/autoobsessed and click "Like" to follow the Auto Obsessed Facebook page.