Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate is a hyper-concentrate that can be used to make the Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ spray wash formula or as a no rinse car wash solution in bucket. Just 1/2 oz. makes 22 oz. of Ready-to-Use Spray Wash and just 1 oz. makes 3 gallons of No Rinse Car Wash Solution. Either way, Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ will not only meet your expectations, it will exceed them in both cleaning ability and gloss enhancement! Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ quickly and safely cleans painted surfaces, chrome, plastic, glass and wheels without the use of water. No hoses! No rinsing! No drying! This Boosted by Polycharger ™ formula not only cleans your vehicle s surfaces, it protects from the harsh elements and harmful UV rays.
- Boosted by Polycharger ™ to provide superior protection from the elements
- Hyper-concentrated formula can be mixed to a ready-to-use spray or as a no rinse bucket wash
- Quickly and safely cleans while enhancing gloss
- No rinsing or drying required
- Always work in a shaded area on a surface that is cool to the touch and make sure surface is not gritty with dirt or sand to avoid scratching.
- Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate is easy to mix for Ready-to-Use spray. Simply open the flip-top cap and squeeze container until holding chamber reaches ?« fluid ounce line.
- Pour contents into Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ mixing spray bottle. Fill mixing bottle with water and shake well.
- Starting on the upper surfaces first. Mist the surface to be cleaned. Fold a clean, dry Ultima AutoSpa Microfiber Buffing Towel into quarters and gently wipe using a back and forth motion.
- As the Ultima AutoSpa Microfiber Buffing Towel becomes saturated or dirty, fold to a clean dry side and replace with a fresh towel as needed.
- Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate is easy to mix as a no rinse bucket wash. Simply open the flip-top cap and squeeze container until holding chamber reaches 1 fluid ounce line.
- Pour contents into a bucket with three gallons of water.
- Fold an Ultima AutoSpa Microfiber Buffing Towel into quarters and allow to soak for a few minutes in the bucket of wash solution.
- Very gently, squeeze excess wash solution from the Ultima AutoSpa Microfiber Buffing Towel.
- Starting on upper surfaces first, gently wipe soaked Ultima AutoSpa Microfiber Buffing Towel in a back and forth motion over a small section (24 by 24 ) at a time.
- Using second clean, Ultima AutoSpa Microfiber Buffing Towel, wipe the area until dry.
- Repeat process over next area and replace your Ultima AutoSpa Microfiber Buffing Towel as needed.
Note: Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Ready-to-Use also works great as a detail clay lubricant and a quick detail spray!
- Clear coated surfaces
- Painted surfaces
- Chrome surfaces
- Plastic & glass surfaces
Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate, 16 oz