Scholl Concepts A15 All-in-One 1Kg
Scholl Concepts A15+ 1kg
All-in-One Cutting Polish & Sealant
Scholl Concepts A15+ is an all in one medium polish and sealant capable of removing moderate damage and protecting in a single step! Like Scholl Concepts polishes A15+ All Around Polish uses intelligent Power Technology (iPT) abrasives that diminish quickly during use to form a progressively finer polishing solution. The resulting level of cut then diminishes quickly from that of a heavy polishing/light cutting compound to that of a finishing polish, allowing correction and refinement of the finish in a single step! To aid in this process A15+ All in One Polish and Sealant features specialized lubricants that maximize efficiency to produce a defect free, high gloss. A15+ is similar to S17+ with the addition of an integrated sealant for months of protection in one polishing step.
- All-in-One Polishing and Protection in a single step
- Intelligent Powder Technology (iPT)
- Dual Action or Rotary
- Use on any paint type
- Made in Germany
- 1 Kilogram
- Cut: 5/8 Medium to Heavy
- Gloss: 6/8 - High
- Protection: Approximately 3-4 months
- Prime fresh cutting or polishing pad
- For best results we HIGHLY recommend Scholl Concepts Spider Pad.
- After spreading, work at speed 4-5 applying moderate pressure through the first half of the cycle.
- Next continue to thoroughly work the product using progressively lighter pressure until finished down.
- Once completed, buff off the faint residue using our a microfiber towel.
- Clean pad with brush
- Use only 4-5 pea size drops for each additional section (depending on pad size), repeating steps 2-6 after each section.
- Prime fresh cutting or polishing pad
- For best results use Scholl Concepts Spiderpad, SOFTouch Wool or Foam Cutting or Polishing Pad.
- After spreading, work at 900-1800 rpm taking care to keep pad flat and engaged.
- Halfway through cycle slow speed progressively lower and continue until polish has broken down.
- Once completed, buff off the faint residue using a microfiber towel.
- Clean pad with brush
- Use only 3-4 pea size drops for each additional section (depending on pad size), repeating steps 2-6 after each section.
- Apply 3-4 drops to Scholl Concepts Polishing Puck
- Vigorously polish a 12x12 area until defect is removed and polish appears broken down
- Once completed, buff off the residue using a microfiber towel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 cleaning puck after every other section with a foam pad cleaning brush
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.