OBSSSSD Fine Detailing Clay
OBSSSSD ™ Fine Grade Clay is the first detailing tool for cleaning and removing contamination from delicate paintwork. With proper use, OBSSSSD ™ Fine Grade Detailing Clay leaves behind a smooth glass-like finish and will not remove most waxes. Safe for use on most surfaces. Always test on an inconspicuous area to ensure the clay isn t marring the surface.
Note: Make sure surface is clean and dry prior to claying. Always test and inspect areas to ensure that you are not introducing additional damage to paint finish.
- Flatten a workable piece of OBSSSSD ™ Fine Grade Clay into a disc or puck approximately 2-3 in diameter.
- Liberally apply OBSSSSD ™ Clay Lube to both the clay disc and the area to be cleaned.
- Gently rub the detailing clay on the surface of the car with back-and-forth motions. Work in small sections until contamination has been removed.
- Fold and re-flatten the clay frequently to expose a fresh cleaning surface.
- Frequently re-apply OBSSSSD ™ Clay Lube to maintain lubrication.
- Discard clay if dropped on the floor or when a clean surface can no longer be exposed.
- Always store OBSSSSD ™ Fine Grade Clay in a sealed container after use.
OBSSSSD Clay features include:
- Great for removal of paint over spray, removal of tar, iron contamination, road paint, and even paint transfers.
- Safe to use on glass, wheels, and metal surfaces.