Perfect panel preparation ensures maximum product performance!
Before applying any of Gtechniq s advanced coatings, the surface to be coated must be wiped clean of any residues or substances that could interfere with the coating s ability to bond to the surface. Compounds and polishes can leave behind their own lubricating oils and fillers, which must be thoroughly removed to ensure a clean bond between the coating and the surface.
Formulated and Approved by Gtechniq
Gtechniq s Panel Wipe is formulated specifically for removing oils and other residues from surfaces perfectly preparing them for coating application. There are many products that claim to chemically strip surfaces but some of these products may actually leave behind ingredients that can interfere with proper bonding.
- Wear gloves and eye protection and use in a well-ventilated area.
- Spray Gtechniq Panel Wipe onto a clean, dry, premium quality microfiber towel. Do not spray directly onto panel to avoid overspray.
- Spread Gtechniq Panel Wipe over the section being cleaned.
- Immediately remove residue using a second, clean microfiber towel.
- Switch towels often to avoid cross contamination.