Griot's Garage BOSS Micro Rotary Pneumatic Polisher
Using its direct, non-orbital motion, THE BOSS AIR Micro Rotary Polisher provides precision, advanced correction of isolated defects, making it ideal for severe defect removal. Its use of small pads make it one of the most maneuverable tools on the market, a win-win for serious detailers. THE BOSS AIR Micro Rotary Polisher is versatile and can be outfitted with our 3" and 4" Pad Systems when a larger work area needs to be addressed. Its composite handle, light-weight construction, and efficient silencer ensures quiet comfort and smooth operation. You are in total control. The tool's integrated speed control establishes maximum engine speed and allows you to throttle between the zero and the set max to address air supply capacity concerns and specific pad speed needs.
With its rotary polishing action, torquey 3,500-rpm motor, and use of 3" pads, this pneumatic tool hyper-focuses your paint correcting.
- Powerful motor delivers high-torque rotation for fast paint correction
- Integrated throttle precisely controls pad speed
- Works with 2" and 3" Pad Systems to address tight spaces
- Includes 2" and 3" backing plates
- Requires only 3cfm @ 90psi to operate
Griot's Garage Item# BG3RT