Chemical Guys Carbon Flex C9 WAC227
Chemical Guys Carbon Flex C9 is the world s most advanced hydrophobic protective coating. Carbon Flex C9 creates crystal clear protection for a brilliant shine on any vehicle. Carbon Flex C9 technology combines the best paint protection properties into one easy-to-use product. Carbon Flex C9 protects against the harshest elements, pollution, water spots, bird droppings, contamination and more. Carbon Flex C9 will not flake, haze, or discolor in sunlight. Carbon Flex C9 provides durable protection that lasts up to 36 months. Apply Carbon Flex C9 Protective Coating for unbeatable protection, shine, superior optical clarity, reflectivity, slickness, and extreme high-gloss. The superior optical clarity of Carbon Flex C9 enhances the natural gloss and shine of paintwork with durable long term protection. Water and liquids simply bead and roll off the extreme hydrophobic coating before they can spot or stain. Dirt and dust have a hard time adhering to the smooth texture of Carbon Flex, which makes cleanings easier and further apart. Carbon Flex C9 is easy to apply in one step, requiring minimal effort. Low grade hydrophobic coatings provide poor protection, crack, peel, and show scratches. Carbon Flex C9 uses flexible coating technology that conforms to the surface to reduce scratch effects. Carbon Flex C9 can be layered for enhanced long-term protection and shine. Apply on paintwork, polished metal, wheels, glass, headlights, and taillights for extended protection against the elements. For durable long-term protection against the elements with enhanced shine and gloss, choose Chemical Guys Carbon Flex C9 Protective Coating.
How To Use:
- Completely clean surface. Wash vehicle and decontaminate all paintwork, clear plastic, glass, and polished metal with a clay bar.
- Polish away any swirls, scratches, or other defects to satisfaction. Any defects coated with Carbon Flex C9 will be visible and locked underneath the coating.
- Surface must be totally dry and cool to the touch. DO NOT apply in direct sunlight.
- Wrap Carbon Flex Durafoam Coating Applicator Block with Optical Select Micro-Suede Applicator Towel.
- Hold Carbon Flex C9 bottle upright and place Micro-Suede Applicator on top of the opening. Invert bottle and applicator and move bottle around the applicator block to spread Carbon Flex C9 over the entire applicator face.
- Allow coating to dry and bond to the surface for 15-20 minutes.
- Buff off any streaks using premium microfiber towel.
- After initial cure time, vehicle can be washed and driven regularly. Apply to paintwork, glass, clear plastic, and polished metal surfaces.
- DO NOT wash or expose the vehicle to rain, snow, or moisture for 8-12 hours.
- After initial cure time, vehicle can be washed and driven regularly.