CarPro Cquartz Fabric Coating 100mL
CarPro Cquartz Fabric - 100mL
CQuartz Fabric brings long-lasting CQuartz coating technology to fabric convertible tops, interior textiles, carpets, and fabrics. It forms a Super-Hydrophobic barrier that repels water and stains, whilst resisting abrasion, UV fading, alkaline and acid attack for up to 12 months. CQuartz Fabric does not change the feel of the surfaces to which it is applied, but will imbue them with total surface protection.
Using nanotechnology, our treatment resists bacteria, is small enough to bond to individual fibers, delivering superior performance characteristics without compromising the look, feel, or comfort of the fabric, and without clogging the weave. Cquartz Fabric transforms the substrate into a super hydrophobic surface that is durable, flexible, and long lasting against harsh or caustic detergents.
Areas Of Application:
- Convertible Tops
- Fabric seats
- Fabric Wheel wells
- Floor Mats
- And more...
- Super Hydrophobic: Liquids are repelled instantly
- Durability: Withstands mechanical wear for up to a year and withstands strong soaps and high pH intensive detergents
- UV protection: Protects against UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces
- Versatility: Protect many surfaces such as fabric upholstery, carpets, mats, & convertible fabric tops
- Suitable for a variety of textiles
- Long lasting protection for textiles against water, dirt and grease
- Resists bacteria growth from sweat, dirt, oils, and liquids
- Requires less cleaning: In most cases simply wipe with a damp towel
- Approximately 100ml to 250ml per vehicle dependant on size and Sq Ft. of fabric surfaces.
- Clean the surface completely from dirt, dust, and all oils and dressings.
- If cleaner has any byproducts then steam wipe or use damp cloth to remove residue before allowing to dry completely.
- Apply only to 100% clean and dry surface
- Shake well
- Spray sparingly but even onto surface OR preferred and safest method is to spray directly onto a sponge applicator
- Work in evenly to a small area at a time from all directions
- On thick plush fibers work into the surface with gloved hand and apply another very light coat on the surface
- Cquartz Fabric should be used sparingly and applied evenly via foam applicator.
- Surface must be 100% clean and dry of all dirts, oils, and sealants.
- Leave windows down during, and for a few hours after use.
- Shake product
- Spray Cquartz Fabric onto foam applicator lightly
- Work product into material in overlapping circular even motions in both directions, a small area at a time and evenly before moving on. Do not over-work.
- Allow to air dry
- Precaution: Once cured, CQuartz Fabric can not be removed so it is critical that you should not use it unless you have experience with the product.
- Must be fully dry before subjecting to traffic or abrasion
- When soiled, simply wipe with clean damp microfiber or use an interior cleaner if you prefer
- Avoid using shampoos containing wax or silicones or they will temporarily affect the super hydrophobic effect
- Apply sparingly
- Test in inconspicuous area before use
- Do not dilute
- Use in ventilated area
- Wear suitable breathing protection
- Keep container closed
- Keep away from children
Due to TCCA and FAA Regulations, this product cannot ship through DHL express, UPS express, Canada Post express or any FedEx Express services. This item can only be shipped via Canada Post ground options, UPS ground or FedEx Ground within Canada and U.S.A 48 contiguous states.
Auto Obsessed Shipping and Return Policy
At any time you can get a live shipping quote, simply by adding the items you wish to your cart and continue through the purchasing process. You do not have to submit payment to be able to get a shipping quote.
All orders are shipped with Canada Post, UPS, or FedEx. You can select the method of shipping you prefer at time of purchase. All in stock orders usually ship next business day if your order is received before 10:00am MST. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Shipping dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected delay, or if there are unforeseen delays with the carrier, please note that there may be additional shipping time before you receive your order. Shipping estimations also do not factor in courier pickup cut-off times, to prevent any delays ensure that your order is placed before 10:00am MST on regular business days and allow one full business day to process your order.
For local orders (ie: Edmonton and immediate area), we have a next business day delivery to your home or business option. This option will be available to local areas only, and will not appear as an option for areas outside the shipping zone. Purchases will need to be made before 10:00am MST in order to allow time for processing for next business day delivery. Purchases made after 10:00am will be processed the following business day and will be delivered the next business day following processing. NOTE: We try our best to process orders in one business day, however this is not a guarantee and during busy periods processing of orders may take anywhere from 1 - 3 business days before shipping.
Free Shipping Policy:
Qualifying purchase must be merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. During free shipping promotions, free shipping only applies to addresses in Canada within normal Canada Post delivery areas, shipped by Canada Post. Large items may be subject to additional shipping charges.
International shipments are subject to local taxes, customs, and duties and/or additional charges such as brokerage fees. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If at any time Auto Obsessed™ is billed for these charges, Auto Obsessed™ will bill the buyer in the same manner the original order was billed.
Refunds are given, less shipping and handling charges, for items returned in new, factory fresh condition with original packaging within 30 days of your receipt of the order. Customers must email to receive a Return Authorization number. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted. Any order that qualified for free shipping will have the free shipping offer void and the shipping charges incurred by Auto Obsessed™ for the free shipping will be deducted for that particular order prior to any refund being issued. Special Orders are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless authorized from the manufacture, in these cases a restocking fee may be deducted from refunded amount.
Product Warranties and Repairs:
All items sold by Auto Obsessed are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All items needing repair should be sent to the manufacturer directly for service. Auto Obsessed is not liable if the manufacturer fails to guarantee its own products.
All products are shipped using carrier-approved materials and methods. All products are also carefully packed to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Auto Obsessed™. Therefore, you must make all damage claims to the carrier.
In case of damage, retain all cartons, packing materials and damaged products for the carrier to inspect, take pictures and contact Auto Obsessed™ advising that the shipment has been received damaged within 48hrs of receipt.
During cold weather months there is a chance that products may freeze in transit. There are no couriers that offer any guarantee against freezing. Please understand that although Auto Obsessed™ strives to provide our customers with the best service, ordering liquid products during extreme temperatures is at the risk of the customer.